Air Conditioning Services In Ridgecrest, CA And Surrounding Areas
When purchasing an air conditioning unit, it is important to know what air conditioning services you’ll need over its lifespan. Contact Us Today for Air Conditioning Services In Ridgecrest, CA And Surrounding Areas.
Air conditioning repairs are typically needed when the unit is not cooling properly, when there is too much noise coming from the unit, or when water is leaking from the unit. If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important to call our technicians right away to diagnose and fix the issue.
The best way to prevent your air conditioning unit from breaking down is by getting a regular tune-up. This will ensure that all of the parts are running properly and that there are no small problems that could turn into bigger ones over time. You can also help keep your air conditioner running smoothly by changing your filters regularly and keeping the area around the unit clean.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
At Michael’s Certified Air, LLC., we recommend that our customers get a thorough inspection and tune-up annually to provide you with peace of mind knowing that your equipment is running properly.
Our technicians will give the interior of your unit a thorough inspection to check for signs of wear and tear. We will also check the coils, compressor, condenser, evaporator fan motor, capacitor, contactors & more. If any components are broken down or not working properly, we will make the necessary repairs before finishing up your annual service. This will ensure that your air conditioning unit is running at its best all year long.
For more information on our comprehensive list of air conditioning services in Ridgecrest or emergency AC repair, call us today at (760) 608-7957!
Air Conditioning Replacement
There are a few key signs that will indicate that it is time for air conditioning replacement:
- The AC unit is old: If your air conditioning unit is more than ten years old, it is probably time for a replacement. Units older than this tend to break down more often and are not as energy-efficient as newer models.
- The AC unit is not cooling properly: If your AC unit is not cooling your home to the temperature you set it to, it is time for a replacement.
- The AC unit is costing too much money to operate: Older air conditioning units tend to use more energy than newer models, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your air conditioner emits strange smells or sounds: When an air conditioning unit malfunctions, it can cause various issues.
- The air conditioner is not cooling certain parts of your home: This could be a sign that there is something wrong with the unit or that it has reached its lifespan and needs replacing.
Contact Michael’s Certified Air, LLC. for air conditioning services in Ridgecrest, CA, if you notice any of these signs.
- AC Repair
- AC Service
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- AC Maintenance
- AC Tune-Up
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Inspection