Air Conditioning Services
In Ridgecrest, CA And Surrounding Areas
North of Los Angeles and wedged between the Death Valley National Park Michael’s Certified Air, Inc., we take pride in working with our friends and neighbors to help keep their homes cool and provide the following Ductless and Mini-Split Air Conditioning Services.
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair and Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance and Tune Ups
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning Repair in Ridgecrest, California
Ridgecrest enjoys winters that aren’t too cold and only have a couple of weeks of freezing weather. However, the summers can bring the heat and keep it up from early spring to late fall. You depend on your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner to keep you cool and comfortable. Sometimes, due to normal wear and tear and an extended cooling season, you may need Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning repairs in Ridgecrest, California.
Here are some of the signs that your
Ductless Air Conditioner needs Service or Repair.
It seems like it’s always the hottest day of the year when your air conditioner needs a repair. However, there may be advanced indicators of a problem before the system completely stops working. Here are some things to look out for:
- Significant increases in your electric bill: Your HVAC system is one of the biggest drains on your utilities, and when a part begins to wear out, the air conditioner compensates for it by working harder and hotter. This, in turn, increases your utility bills. While your utility bills probably fluctuate each month, you probably know the general figure for each month if you’ve lived in your home for a couple of years.
- Your ductless air conditioning unit appears to be separating from the wall or ceiling: Improper installation can lead your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning unit to begin peeling away from the wall or ceiling because of the weight. You don’t want any accidents so you should call a technician immediately.
- The unit blows cold air but the room never cools off completely: This can be a sign of a thermostat problem. Ductless air conditioners can have issues with their thermostat. Each room unit has its individual thermostat that’s wired into a central thermostat to help with zoning. If one of the thermostats isn’t correctly measuring the inside temperature, then your room will never get completely get cold.
- Obvious leakage: If your condenser coil is freezing up, you may see water leaking from your unit. A technician will need to determine the reason that the condenser coil is freezing and fix the project.
- Odd sounds and unusual smells: You know all the noises that your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning unit makes so if it starts making a new sound it can be a sign of a problem. The same holds true with any new smells. A professional technician will evaluate the system and fix any problems.
- Air blows out of the unit but it isn’t cold: There are a variety of reasons this might happen, such as a lack of coolants. Your technician will inspect the unit to determine the cause and get it working again.
Tips for Avoiding Ductless Air Conditioning RepairsThere are ways to minimize the need for repairs on your ductless air conditioner. It requires a little work and routine cleaning of the unit. Here are a few tips for keeping your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner in great shape.
Clean Your Air FilterYour air filters are the first line of defense to keep dirt, debris, and allergens out of your air conditioning unit. A clogged air filter can cause damage to your unit and cause it to work harder and hotter, shortening the lifespan of the air conditioner. You need to wash your air filters every two weeks to keep them clean and free of dirt and debris.
Professional Maintenance and Tuneup Ahead of the Cooling SeasonIn the spring, you need to bring your local HVAC company to your home to maintain your Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner. The technician will check your entire system and clean your air filters. They’ll tighten connections and add coolant if needed. If they notice any wear and tear, they may recommend replacement parts or repairs.
Clean and Check the Pipes for LeaksThe pipes are responsible for pushing air out into your home. The pipes also move air between the inside and outside units. If there are dirt and debris in the pipes, it can cause damage and the need for repairs. While cleaning out the pipes, you need to check them carefully for leaks that need to be repaired before they become larger. Also, leaks can cause the entire air conditioning unit to work harder and less efficiently.
Need Help? Click to call or text us at 760-608-7957
Check out our extended service areas or request service in your area.
At Michael’s Certified Air, Inc., we take pride in working with our friends and neighbors to help keep their homes cool. We want to help as many homeowners with their ductless air conditioners as we can. For this reason, we offer an extended service area, including:
- Searles Valley
- And more
If you don’t see your town or community on our list, we still might offer service in your area. Contact our office to see if we can send a technician to your neighborhood.
You can always contact us to see if we can add your area to our service areas list.
Why choose our team to help you with your Ductless AC solutions?
At Michael’s Certified Air, Inc., we know that you can call several HVAC service companies in our area, so we always go the extra mile to be the best. We believe in providing outstanding customer service at competitive pricing to keep your air conditioner in tip-top shape. Here are just a few of the reasons that Michael’s Certified Air, Inc. should be your first call:
- Licensed, insured, and bonded
- Full-service company
- Emergency service
- Help with financing
- Discount for first responders
- Commercial and residential jobs
- Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau
- Maintenance plans
- And more
Fill out our online request form , text us or give us a call today.
We’re ready to spring into action when we get your call. Customer service is at the center of everything we do. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about the Ductless Air Conditioning services we offer.
Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune Up