After a long winter, your heat pump may require maintenance. Heat pumps are reliable and efficient but require regular upkeep. Spring is the perfect time to inspect your heat pump and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. Call us at (760) 608-7957 for heat pump services in Ridgecrest, CA, and surrounding areas.
Here are Some Reasons Why You Should Maintain Your Heat Pump in the Spring:
Keep Your Heat Pump Running Efficiently:
Regular maintenance will help keep your heat pump running efficiently. It ensures your energy bills will remain low and your home will be comfortable all year. A well-maintained heat pump can also last for several years, so you won’t have to worry about replacing it anytime soon.
Avoid Costly Repairs:
If you don’t maintain your heat pump, it could break down and require expensive repairs. You can avoid these costly repairs and keep your home comfortable by providing timely care to your heat pump unit.
Get Ready For The Summer Heat:
If you live in an area with hot summers, you’ll want to ensure your heat pump is ready for the warmer months. Spring heat pump maintenance will help ensure your system works efficiently and cools your home effectively during the summer.
Extend The Life Of Your Heat Pump:
With regular maintenance, all the components of the heat pump unit will be inspected and cleaned, which will help extend the life of your heat pump. Therefore, you won’t have to replace it as often, and you’ll be able to enjoy its efficient operation for many years to come.
What Is Covered During Heat Pump Maintenance?
- Checking And Cleaning The Air Filter: A dirty air filter restricts airflow and puts extra strain on the heat pump unit.
- Cleaning The Evaporator Coil: The evaporator coils can get dirty over time, reducing the heat pump’s efficiency.
- Checking The Refrigerant Levels: Leaking refrigerant can cause your heat pump to freeze up and break down.
- Inspecting The Electrical Components: Worn or damaged electrical components can cause your heat pump to stop working properly.
- Lubricating Moving Parts: It will help keep your heat pump running smoothly and prevent premature wear and tear.
- Examining Electrical Connections: Loose electrical connections can cause your heat pump to overheat and break down. All the electrical connections will be inspected and tightened during maintenance.
- Adjusting The Thermostat: A properly calibrated thermostat will help ensure your heat pump runs efficiently.
Heat pumps are an excellent way to keep your home comfortable all year long, but they require regular maintenance. Spring is the perfect time to inspect your heat pump and ensure its efficiency. Call Michael’s Certified Air, Inc. at (760) 608-7957 for heat pump services or heater repair in Ridgecrest, CA. Our team of experienced technicians will gladly inspect your heat pump and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.